how to be part of the ATI program
We are excited about your interest in the ATI program and the possibility of your joining thousands of other families who are taking part in this unique program. As you learn more about the program, we invite you to contact us if you have questions or would like to meet with an ATI representative.
How To Join ATI
- 1. Apply to ATI Preliminary.
- The first year of ATI—ATI Preliminary—is designed to help your family easily transition into the ATI curriculum.
- The Information Booklet offers details about ATI’s educational philosophy and goals and gives an overview of the curriculum. Reviewing this information will help you discern if the ATI program is right for your family. You can begin the enrollment process by submitting the application with photos and a $25 processing fee to our admissions office.
- 2. Present Tuition.
- Once you are accepted into the ATI Preliminary program, the first-year tuition of $675 will be requested. This covers the cost of the core curriculum, key resources, seminar materials, support for all members of the family, and access to worldwide ministry opportunities for students and families.
- 3. View Seminars.
- During the first year of ATI—ATI Preliminary—families will receive access to each of the life-changing Basic, Advanced, and Anger Resolution Seminars, which give foundational teaching for the entire family. We feel that what parents learn about resolving conflicts, training their children, and nurturing their home is foundational for participation in the ATI program. The program began because seminar alumni wanted a tool for training their children in Biblical principles. By viewing these seminars, that have impacted more than 2.5 million alumni, you’ll gain an understanding of the foundation for the ATI curriculum.
- 4. Receive Training.
- We ask new ATI families to view a series of admissions training videos. These messages provide an understanding of ATI’s goals and foundation and give examples of how to use the Wisdom Booklet curriculum with your family.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend powerful Regional Conferences that provide challenging sessions for parents, practical training for older students, and special programs for children. Many families attend each year to receive encouragement and learn what is new within the ATI program and IBLP ministry.
- 5. Begin ATI!
- You, as an ATI Preliminary family,
will then receive your
first-year curriculum, which includes
the first four Wisdom Booklets for each member of your family.
Additional resources will be provided that give practical instruction in using the ATI materials.
- You will also receive Mr. Gothard's recent book on developing a biblical belief system and the seven-booklet Commands of Christ series to encourage you in memorization and meditation on God's Word.
- You can learn about more services available to you through ATI >>